Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bridal Shower Cookies


A very busy event planner that I know wanted these cookies.  She sent me a picture of them and I knew I could do it.  I thought about making my own cookie cutter to use, then realized that I could take one of my medium sized heart cutters and do it myself.  I cut the top and bottom with the top of the heart, then took another cutter, one with a sharp angle, and cut out tiny pieces from the bottom to form the 'legs'.  I was very excited that they came out so well!


The decorating process was not hard, just had to have the three different colors of icing.  You can't really tell from the photos, but the line details were ivory, not white.  I really enjoy making cookies, there are so many things you can do with them!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment