Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy Weekend

What does a teapot, dog, 50th birthday and graduation have in common? The Flour Shop!



It was my first time doing a teapot and I can't wait to do another. I actually used the same ball pan that I did with the ball of yarn so it came out to be a nice size. When it was put in the room where the tea party/bridal party was to be held, the colors went beautifully together!



The cupcakes were chocolate, half with peppermint frosting topped with white chocolate, and the other half with peanut butter frosting topped with dark chocolate. The chocolates were painted with luster dust for the silver and blue effects. The same client who had the graduating senior also had a baby shower the next day for her sister, hence the pink and purple flowery cake. That I never got to try that cake is depressing! It was a white cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese buttercream. I was told it was amazing!



The 50th cookies and the doggies were for a client's mom who was turning 50 this weekend. She loves purple and has little dogs, so that worked well.

Apple Cookies were for fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have some of the baby shower cake left. It WAS amazing. Let me know if you want to come try some! Just send me a message on FB.

    ReplyDelete