Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2010 Graduation


This was a tough one!  The graduate's high school mascot was a tiger, with the colors green and orange.  The college mascot was a snake with the same orange and green.  So we tried to combine it!  It is a gumpaste snake and gumpaste numbers, adhered to wires that I stuck in the cakeboard. 


It was a small cake, with 10" and 6" tiers.  When I set it up, it looked amazing!  The fabulous event planner had orange and green tables, tiger balloons, green clappers to give to all the guests, and many other details all green and orange!  She is fantastic to work with!  If you are in the Orlando area and need a good event planner, for any event, her name is Tara Boatman.  Contact me and I can give you her info!


This was just a fun and cute one to do.  The colors were red, white and blue.  The venue was a really cute mexican restaurant.  I can't wait to go back for a meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment