Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hhhmmm, haven't posted lately!

So I've been doing a lot of work and have not posted pics except on FB. So here are a few to wet your appetite! Literally!


Batman had rice crispy treat arms! Never used them before, but thought I would try it for the first time. He ended up being a cutie! He had a cape on the back. I realized after the fact that I didn't get any shots of it. :(


Another first for me, making a baby! Not literally, because I have two teenagers, but out of fondant. Thanks to all the artists on Cakecentral.com that helped get me through that one!


I loved that the time, but now realize I could have gotten a little more detailed with the facade of the church. It was a hit anyway!


This is approximately one out of a gazillion pumpkins that I did. I totally loved each one, they all had their own look and identity!

Cool, fun little feather cake- what more can I say? Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment