Saturday, September 19, 2009

Logo Cookies

I was asked to make cookies for a school fundraiser. I was excited for the opportunity, because I've been wanting to get a printer for logo work. I ordered the printer, the edible ink and was ready to go.

When I went to put in the cartridges, I noticed it was not the printer I ordered, it was an updated model. Hhhmmm, it was late and I had to figure out what to do now that I couldn't print the logos.

I came up with the idea for plaid cookies, because the name is Lake Highland, and they are known as highlanders. They did not turn out the way I wanted, but I will have an opportunity do some more for the school. And yes, I had to order new ink to fit the new printer, but all is well!


After getting the new ink, I had several more opportunities to use it. A friend of mine is in a BNI leads group, and it was National Nannie Recognition Week. I was asked to do cookies for both of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment