Thursday, August 6, 2009

25th Birthday and Isabella's 1st Birthday!

This was a rush cake, ordered Friday afternoon and picked up Saturday morning. The only direction was a gray fondant covered, three-tiered with lime green and blue polka dots, but a bit modern with a 25 on the top. I'm really happy about the way it turned out. It didn't look too childish, but not too simple either!

The Elmo cake was for our dear friends that just moved back to Orlando from California. Their daughter turned one, and she is due in November with the second! The smash cake was a hit! They actually wanted to have fondant covering the cake, and I was running way behind schedule, so I did just the buttercream. I was actually very happy about how smooth it was, because I've not done a b/c only cake in a loooong time!


No comments:

Post a Comment