Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Morning

Looking at doing lots of cookies for the Women's Fashion Diva Show on Wednesday. Purses, dresses, shoes, etc. It is a monthly event where women from all different businesses get together and bring clothes, shoes and accessories that they no longer wear and swap 'em out! Everyone gets an opportunity to showcase their business. It's full of fun and good fellowship. If you live in the Orlando area, consider going!
Also, my cousin is getting her pin this week in Tennessee for Dental Hygiene, so I will be sending some tooth and toothbrush cookies her way! Ssshhhhh, don't tell her - it's a secret! Will post pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaakkkkk! I almost ruined the suprise. I was reading your post with her sitting next to me and chuckled out loud when I read the second to last sentence - cuz that's too funny for a cookie! She asked what and as I was about to answer I read the next to last sentence and had to say, "never mind." Which of course never works - so I had to say it's someone elses secrect. Sorry can't say! :( Oy vai! :)

    Can't wait to see/eat 'em! You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete